Home Contact Calendar News Staff
In This Site

Non-Public Students

Students attending private or parochial schools should contact the Non-Public Guidance Office at 612.668.0812 for assistance with the high school transition process. Students who live outside Minneapolis or are home schooled may call Student Placement Services at 612.668.1840 for assistance.

If you have questions about the enrollment process, please contact us at sps.department@mpls.k12.mn.us or call us at 612.668.3700 or 612.668.1840. 

If you have questions about the content of this website, contact answers@mpls.k12.mn.us